Celebrate! A Photo Giveaway!
I feel like celebrating:
* I woke up this morning and it is not raining!
It is still grey and overcast (and may rain later today) but the sun is bright and the day is warming up and that makes me happy. So very happy.
I am like a cat, soaking up the sun. Finding the warm sunny patch and planting myself in it, willing all that warmth and light into my body. (And then, as a true night owl, I am at my most productive at night. Although as this post pointed out, even though I can no longer stay up til 4am writing poetry, I still have the urge to do so.)
* Spring Caravan is this weekend! I have my Solace channel on Pandora on in celebration. (Although Solace is not playing. Copal and Beat Box Guitar are. I may only be going on Friday night, though, and I'm not sure if they are playing the after party... we'll see.)
|A print! (Very grainy pic taken with my iPod touch. The print is not as grainy, obviously.)|
And in celebration, I'm having a photo giveaway!
Your choice: any of the 8x10 (or 8.5 x 11) photos in my etsy shop (or any that have been published on this blog). I will print it on the fancy matte paper (when it arrives) and mail it to you! If it is a quote or poem photo, it will print exactly as seen on the screen. If it's from my etsy, it will print without my watermark, and you can choose whether you want a signature on the front or back.
Four ways to enter:
* comment on this post by NOON (EST) THURSDAY, MAY 26, 2011. Tell me what you are celebrating today!
* share my contest (via twitter, facebook, tumblr, whatever social media you love - yes, you can share the link to any and all, for one chance each time) and comment again telling me where you posted the link.
* sign up for my blog newsletter (which I will start using soon, promise!) or tell me you are one of the two people who have already signed up for it (quite literally, hi Shelby and one other person whose email I don't recognize!) and comment again, letting me know you signed up.
* like my page on facebook (remember to come back here and comment again to tell me you have done that).
I will enter all comments (except mine) into random.org and draw one winner. Good luck!
And the winner is: 12! Shaay! Getting the citrus print :D
(I took a picture on my hipstamatic app of the random.org page, I'll add it after it's uploaded).